Tuesday 24 May 2011

Keep calm and rave on!

I'm quite eager to get posting, so I'm going to first post a song I'm absolutely loving at the minute. Mat Zo, a 21 year old British producer from London, has released this absolute banger on Anjunabeats. He's dabbled in Drum & Bass previously but is heavy into the trance scene right now. Hope you're as excited for this new producer as I am.



I've had a sore head today after a big night out on the town in Newcastle last night at it's own superclub, Digital. This is bar none, my favourite club in Newcastle when someone big comes along, but the student nights are pretty dismal. The music is cheese, the girls aren't so easy on the eyes, and the cheap as chips drink deals lead to everyone on the dance floor being ridiculously off their heads. Friday nights, such as this one coming, will bring the likes of Danny Byrd (Hospital Records) into the equation, with a much less student population attending.

This week I will be upgrading my 2 day camping ticket for Creamfields to a 3 day one. For the first time, the festival has opened it's gates for one more night, which at £20 extra is incredibly exciting. Creamfields is unbelievable, I reccomend it to any dance music enthusiast. Twas the best weekend of my life last year, and I can't wait for August bank holiday to roll around again this year!

14 comments:

  1. Not a bad beat at all, I like it. Let's see if he blows up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tune. Creamfields is looking pretty good this year, hope you have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The back beat in this is dope.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the festival sounds like a blast! oh and the song is awesome. downloading it now

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love drum & bass my favorites are Pendulum

    ReplyDelete
  6. i can't wait for the summer raves

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great song. Don't think I would be to calm though haha

    ReplyDelete